Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas!



















I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas. We managed to get everything organised in time but it was pretty busy - hence the lack of posts.

This year...

  • We have a real tree.
  • I cut right back on the baking - just a Christmas cake and some iced biscuits.
  • We attempted gingerbread house building - never again! It tastes lovely though (kit from Ikea).
  • We managed to eat Christmas pudding with our Christmas dinner - usually we're too full. Must have judged it better this time.
  • The roast parsnips were the best part of the Christmas meal - delicious.
Enjoy the rest of the festive season!


Anne.

13 comments:

driftwood said...

Merry Christmas, your day looks lovely. parsnips are one of my favourite parts of the day too xxx

Jackie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too~ looks like you had a lovely time :O)x

Anonymous said...

And to you too. It all looks very pretty.

Christina said...

Your home looks warm and inviting. I am glad had a lovely day and I hope it continues to be a nice holiday for the next few days. I don't like parsnips and I am glad Richard forgot to cook them! Annie and I just assembled and decorated our gingerbread house. I find the Ikea gingerbread too brittle and fiddly and make my own, thick and soft and more easily stuck together with extra thick royal icing. Can't wait to eat it!

sweetbriardreams said...

Your home looks so Christmassy and cosy. I love parsnips but had a bit of an accident with them yesterday and maple syrup, maybe kept in the oven a little too long! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season xx

Jacquie said...

Hi Anne, Merry Christmas to you and yours.
It all looks cosy and festive where you are.
Jacquie x

Mereknits said...

It looks like you had a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Meredith

CJ said...

Your living room looks absolutely gorgeous, so warm and cosy. We made a gingerbread house last year, but I didn't get round to it this year. Glad you had a lovely day. Enjoy the rest of the festive season. CJ xx

blueskyscotland said...

Some lovely photographs.Very festive. Your house always looks amazing but the Christmas makeover is the best.Interior designing as a future career someday?

eclectichomelife said...

Lovely pictures sums up Christmas wonderfully well

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope you had a happy Christmas! xx

Mrs. Micawber said...

And to you! I do like your wallpaper. A happy New Year to you all. :)

Sarah said...

It all looks lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas.
Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails